Metso Copperstate’s parent company is one of the world’s largest suppliers for open pit mining equipment. The new industrial and regional headquarters facility in Mesa, AZ includes a 50-foot clear ceiling height. The building is part of Metso’s service center network and provides a wide range of services to customers in the southwestern United States and northern Mexico. Services include field service and repair, spare and wear parts, performance service solutions and training center.
The service center has a large area that houses two, 65-ton bridge cranes as well as welding and machining bays. The bridge cranes enable Metso to service and repair large-scale mining equipment including grinding mills, crushers and screens. The workshop and repair areas allow for both interior and exterior jobs to be performed and are easily accessible for vehicles and workers. The facility provides office space for 65 employees with an ability to hold up to an additional 40 employees.
INDUSTRIAL & REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS FEATURES
- Building: One, 1 & 2-Story
- Office & Training Area Accommodating
65 Current Employees
40 Future Employees
- Repair & Service Center Pre-Engineered Metal Warehouse with 1-story attached Masonry Office
- 50 Foot Clear Ceiling Height
- Two 65-Ton Bridge Cranes
- Machining Bays
- 10 Acres
- Comprehensive structural systems designed using 3D structural modeling software
- Value engineering
- Construction administration
- Special structural inspections