The Marina Heights | State Farm Headquarters Development in Tempe, AZ had the distinguishing feature of being the largest office development in Arizona history. Over 2 million square feet of office on 20 acres with construction costs estimated at $600 million.
The 5 office building campus is leased by State Farm Insurance as a Regional Headquarters for 8000 new hires and existing employees who will provide claims, service, and sales support to customers. State Farm is consolidating their valley wide offices into one large campus.
Additionally, 40,000 SF of retail amenities complement the transit-oriented development, including food service, coffee shops, restaurants, business services, and fitness facilities.
- Five Office Towers:
10-Story over Parking
- Parking Garage: Below Grade
2-Levels, 19 Acres
3,306 Car Capacity
- 2 Parking Garages: Above Grade
4,668 Car Capacity
47 Motorcycle Stalls
196 Bicycle Stalls
- Plaza Deck over Garage
71 Car Capacity
104 Bicycle Stalls
- Retail & Fitness Areas
- 20-Acre Site
- 10-Acre Public Lakeside Plaza
- Comprehensive structural systems designed using 3D structural modeling software
- Value engineering
- Construction administration
- Special structural inspections
- Gravity System: Post-Tensioned Concrete Slabs, Concrete Columns, & Concrete Mat Foundation
- Lateral System: Concrete Shear Walls