The new Crescent Crown Distributing Regional Corporate Headquarters & Distribution Center consists of 335,000 square feet in three buildings on 23 acres in Mesa, Arizona. A 2-story Headquarters Office Building, a large Warehouse that is temperature controlled, and a Vehicle Repair Shop. The project features an insulated steel panel frame, 32’ clear height, over 70,000 SF of office and 46,000 SF of refrigerated space within a temperature controlled warehouse. The project was designed, permitted and built in under 15 months.
Crescent Crown sells and delivers more than 30 million cases annually throughout its distribution territories in Arizona and Louisiana. Crescent Crown Distributing is one of the largest distributors in the United States.
From the largest international beer brands to the smallest local brews, every case of beer in our inventory is regularly checked and rotated to make sure customers receive the best and freshest products available. Every bottle is maintained appropriately to beat the desert heat in the temperature-controlled warehouses and trucks.
DEVELOPMENT & BUILDING FEATURES
- Regional Corporate Headquarters: 2-Story
- Controlled Temperature Warehouse
- Refrigerated Space
- Vehicle Repair Shop
- Floor Design: Super-Flat
ENERGY EFFICIENT FEATURES
- LED Lighting
- Motion Detectors for Light Switches
- Variable Drive Motors for HVAC System
- Roof Mounted Solar Arrays: 600 kW Providing over 1,000,000 kw Hours of Electricity per Year
- Comprehensive structural systems designed using 3D structural modeling software
- Value engineering
- Construction administration
- Special structural inspections
- Gravity System:
Roof – Steel Frame Joists
Wall – Precast Concrete Tilt Panels
Floor – Cast-in-Place Concrete
- Lateral System: Moment Frame