From positive distractions, to safe and engaging physical spaces, as well as the infusion of art, nature movement (a walking path encircles the entire building), opportunities for play, free Wi-Fi and a healthy cafe, the Adelante Healthcare East Valley Center building itself will reset patient assumptions around “going to the doctor”.
The new facility uses earth-friendly design elements such as low-VOC paint, recycled materials, energy-saving technologies, responsible waste disposal, green-living outreach and education. Patients will also find light-filled spaces in vibrant colors, smaller living room-style waiting areas, healing art, positive distractions, and interactive activities throughout the center.
Adelante Healthcare also has a healthy café in its lobby offering a full coffee bar and grab-and-go items for breakfast and lunch.
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Women’s Health
- Dental Care
- Healthy Café
- Operable Walls
- Shade Structure
- Security Screens
US GREEN BUILDING COUNCIL LEED RATING
- Certification Level: Gold – Core & Shell
- Comprehensive structural systems designed using 3D structural modeling software
- Value engineering
- Construction administration
- Special structural inspections
- Gravity System: Steel Joists & Metal Deck
- Lateral System: Masonry Shear Walls
- Shade Structure: Box Beam Full Cantilever Steel