Meal kit manufacturer, HelloFresh, has a new modern, 438,687 square foot distribution facility re-designed to become their largest state-of-the-art cold storage fulfillment center in the world. The building includes nearly 60,000 SF of office and associate support space, more than 300,000 square feet of combined freezer/cooler space, a 50,000 SF glycol under freezer-slab system. Custom features include an extended joint slab, fully insulated overhead doors, insulated metal panel partitions, LED lighting, and a 7000 amp electrical service. The building was designed to support up to 1200 jobs when fully operational.
HelloFresh is a leading global supplier of home-delivered meal kits. In the first quarter of 2021, HelloFresh delivered 239 million meals and reached close to 7.3 million active customers. The company delivered more than 278 million meals across the United States in 2020.
- Shell Building Designed for Prologis
- Major Tennant Improvement
- State-of-the-Art Cold Storage Fulfillment Center
- 60,000 SF Office & Associate Support Space
- 300,000+ SF of Combined Freezer/Cooler Space
- 50,000 SF Glycol Under Freezer Slab System
- Fully Insulated Overhead Doors